[Lab] Table Saw Motor Needed....

Jason Cobill jason.cobill at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 18:17:04 EST 2017

   It's your lucky day, Dave. I'm cleaning up the basment and I have a
1/3HP 110V AC electric motor salvaged from a table saw - it even has a
cover to protect your fingers.

   I'll trade it for one medium-sized tin of home-baked cookies. No nuts!
(I have a nut allergy.)

   Shoot me an e-mail if you agree to my terms. :)

​