[Lab] LOOKING TO START A TECH GARAGE BAND

micro micro222 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 20:55:22 EST 2017

Hi Franck,

I'd be interested in collaborating on various projects with various people.

I'm not sure how much help I can be on the software side as I am an
intermediate programmer (C) and you appear to be well beyond that. I
may be able to help with electronic and mechanical needs if any.

As far as my own projects go, I'm currently focused on 2 aspects of my
next robot. On the software part, I've been trying to teach it how to
converse in English. It's working somewhat at the moment but there's a
long way to go yet.
https://github.com/micro222/chatbot

On the mechanical side, I'm working on the base. It'll be 2 feet wide
and have 4 wheel independent steering. Anyone interested in
participating will be provided with whatever explaining they need to
bring them up to speed.

Guy