[Lab] The (Autodesk) Eagle Has Crashed

Phonesavanh Thongsouksanoumane ps at agoralab.ca
Tue Feb 7 01:52:01 EST 2017

Hello Dave,

I had an Autodesk account before and was curious to see the update of Eagle soft. on a mac. After upgrading from 7.5(without subscription) to 8 (with subscription), of course I used my login credentials and it worked… and I got a professional account without paying. When I have subscribed to Autodesk last year, I registered as a student/maker. I have access to the product Design suite. Except for Eagle andProduct Design Suite Ultimate (PC ONLY) that are standalone, others feel like standalone (not in a Browser) but needs internet connections.  <>

Autodesk is a strong supporter of the maker movement, I don’t know when it will stay free, but I can’t use KiCad, the graphic designer in me is telling me: "Get out of there!!" each time I open that software.

Let me know if you also get the pro version: