[Lab] Kapton - Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene

Phonesavanh ps at agoralab.ca
Mon Feb 6 11:45:54 EST 2017

Ok, for now I have bought kapton from Abra electronics and Polyethilene from Amazon. Hope to have it all by next week. I want to test with printing conductive filament, waiting for Stephen Burke proposal for what he can get. Not sure if that is the best technic as the paper will constantly be heated, lets see...

Phonesavanh
819-205-1810