[Lab] Drawing at the rooster

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Fri Dec 8 09:27:30 EST 2017

Don't forget there is no Wednesday meetup at Hack613 this Wednesday (there
was no volunteer to host it)...

But there is something else fun going on! Tuesday is a drawing session at
Atomic (downstairs) hosted by Peter Purdy. Models come in, patrons draw
them. It's a fun party and I've been bringing the drawing robot and working
on block printing at the party.
http://hack613.com/event/drawing-at-the-rooster-3/

If we do any actual printing of course we can run upstairs to get brown
paper to cover our work surfaces as well as run brayers and stuff upstairs
to clean in the sink so we don't crowd their washroom. We'll keep the
doorbell-key with us so anybody can run up as needed.

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Makerspace
hack613.com | Aviation rubber-power.com
Contact: *darcy at inventorArtist.com* <darcy at inventorArtist.com> |
613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)