[Lab] Arduino Day

Jason Cobill jason.cobill at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 09:51:10 EDT 2017

   Nice work, Darcy!

   I imagine it's not meant for really tight tolerances, but do you see any
slack in the prints because of the PVC frame? It's an unusual material to
use! Lots of useful properties - lightweight and low cost.
   The example cuts you did in the video look pretty clean - particularly
the lacy mandala earrings.
   Is this a "production" cnc for you, or an experiment you bring out now
and then?

   -Jason