[Lab] Drill press

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Mon Sep 19 19:02:35 EDT 2016

Just come over to Make613. We have a drill press you can use.

I'm heading in tonight but either way let me know if you're coming to make
sure I don't step out...

If I'm in the address is 250 City Center UP RAMP TO BACK, Suite 210.

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)