[Lab] WANTED: Soldering Ninja workshop

micro micro222 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 23:51:29 EDT 2016

I may be able to assist with the teaching end of it. I wouldn't be
charging for my time.

As an alternative, an exchange of services could be worked out. If a
software person would like to spend some time working on a project of
mine, I could spend time showing them how to solder :-)

This is the project:
https://github.com/micro222/chatbot

Guy