[Lab] Is anyone else showing off at Maker Faire Ottawa?

Britta Evans-Fenton brittawater at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 18:08:34 EDT 2016

Hey,

As I mentioned earlier in this email chain I was planning on making a promo
code to pre-order kits for Maker Faire. I have finally made a promo code
and launched my website (which I'm super proud of!)

Here is the store: lowpolycrafts.com
Promo code is: PICKUPATMAKERFAIRE (for 10% off your order)

Let me know if you have any problems with the site (you are kind of my beta
testers 😀).

*Britta Evans-Fenton*
Culture Producer

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 9:55 AM, Michael Grant <michael at krazatchu.ca> wrote:

> The new Fireflies have the same 38kHz modulated IR as the physical network
> layer, so it is possible if we build out the software to do so.
>
> Michael
>

> Michael Grant
> --
> 1 613 805 7164
> http://krazatchu.ca/
> Krazatchu Design Systems
>

> On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 10:31 PM, Jason Cobill <jason.cobill at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>>    Hey Mark, will the new ones still communicate with the old ones?
>>
>> On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 10:29 PM, Britta Evans-Fenton <
>> brittawater at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks! Stay tuned for a promo code to pre order kits for pick up at the
>>> Faire!
>>>
>>> Excited to see what is new with the fireflies. I still have my version
>>> 1.0 firefly :) !
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>
>>> On Sep 18, 2016, at 9:49 AM, Mark Stephenson <
>>> mark.b.stephenson at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Awesome Britta, I'm looking forward to picking up a couple of your low
>>> poly's they look amazing.
>>>
>>> I'll be there with CSArt (Community Supported Art) http://csartottawa.ca
>>> and I'm going to bring along a few Fireflies including the new stuff we're
>>> working on.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Mark

>>> --