[Lab] Help with Max/MSP for interactive video project

Rébecca Mamane rmama012 at uottawa.ca
Sun Nov 20 15:40:34 EST 2016

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone at artengine is experienced with Max/MSP and
would be able to help me use Max/MSP to realise a video project  Here is a
the viewer can push a button to select the next part of the story. The
narrative is broken into short clips. Once we reach the end of the first
clip, the last few frames loop, and at this point, the viewer may intervene
by pushing a button that will trigger the random selection of the next clip
to be played (Arduino input from the button fed into Max). When the viewer
pushes a button, a random number generator selects the next clip to be
played. The next clip starts playing, and then, once again, once the entire
clip has been played, the last few frames start to loop and the viewer may
push another button to once again trigger the random number generator that
will select at random the next clip to be played…and so forth. I plan to
have maybe 5 different “levels” where the viewer can choose to trigger the