[Lab] Maker Gifts - Giving and Recieving

j ross waterfallclose at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 02:18:58 EST 2016

Hey Jason - I've fired up the STEM Design Labs micro factory and have been
making shaving brushes and kits for Stoutheart Shave Co.
<http://www.stoutheartcanada.com/>  You'll be able to find them soon at a
few fine retailers in town (Maker House, Terra20), craft shows (Idle Hands,
Mistletoe and Ivy, etc) on Etsy and of course on the Stoutheart web store
(soon).  Check-out the Stoutheart instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/stoutheartshavecompany/?hl=en> or STEM design
labs facebook <https://www.facebook.com/stemdesignlabs>.