[Lab] Fwd: Makerspace Discount on Fasteners

Remco Volmer programming at artengine.ca
Tue Mar 22 11:15:16 EDT 2016

In case anybody needs fasteners, First Call is interested in giving
discounts to makers.

Hello!
My name is Mike Drouin and I operate FirstCallAutoSupply.com
We are a small family run hardware and fastener supplier located in Ottawa,
Ontario.
I'm sending this email with hopes we can work together in the future, by
helping members of you makerspace find fasteners and hardware they need
quickly and affordably.
I ask you the small favour of checking out our website, especially our
fastener section. You may follow the link below to see our selection of
stainless fasteners.
http://www.firstcallautosupply.com/fasteners/stainless-steel-fasteners-online-canada
If you could give us some feedback on what kind of items are useful to you,
and what kind of items you would like to see available.
In return we would like to offer you and your members a 10% discount for
the next 6 months on all our goods sold online. We would be more than happy
to extend this period if it is proving useful for us both.
If you would like this discount, please reply to this email.

Other things we offer that set us apart from our competitors are our low
shipping rates. A lot of our smaller fasteners can go through lettermail,
and can be shipped for less than 5$. Also, since we are a smaller company,
we can provide more personal support to our customers. We are willing to
help track down harder to find pieces of hardware for you.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
Mike Drouin
Operations Manager
First Call Auto Supply