[Lab] What's the catch with this kossel 3d printer kit?

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Tue Mar 1 08:39:50 EST 2016

Well I bet you'd learn a lot if you bought it. I was thinking about it and
I figure the hardest part might be the extruder... the rest is off the
shelf or easy to print/replace if needed... an extruder is usually a lot
more parts and complexity than the rest of the machine (aside from the
electronics)..

But lets focus on what you need for a minute. What parts do you need made?
Why not get started on that independent of the purchase?

Rick has a pile of 3d printers at the warehouse. Why not ask him? I can
bring one in too. And there's the library printers.. ottawa u... Artengine
might have one that's running (I've not poked around there lately)...

What parts are you making? Could they be machined or laserd?

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)