[Lab] Typography Workshop

Jason Cobill jason.cobill at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 15:49:20 EDT 2016

   There's a pretty great sounding typography workshop coming to
InterAccess in Toronto in August.
   http://a-b-z.co/
   $875.00 - sign up before July 22.

   The price is a bit steep - how would the Lab List feel about me running
a maker-focused hands-on typography workshop here in Ottawa sometime this
fall?
   Any interest? Between talks (understanding, making, selecting, and
working with fonts) we could do a bunch of activities - laser cut lettering
stencils, making pixel fonts for tiny screens, producing a simple otf font
using open-source software, maybe even weaving and silk-screening?
   What if I wanted to charge $150 for a full-day Friday workshop and I
covered the cost of materials?

   Contact me privately with any feedback? I'm wondering if I can make this
work.

   -Jason Cobill