[Lab] Are you a good problem solver? Another challenge!

Alex alexbarbour at bell.net
Tue Jan 26 18:05:26 EST 2016

Two " Maker Fairs " ago       ( my estimate it may have been more but it was at    M  S &  T.)

There was a lady exhibiting her skills at building   musical instrument from scratch .

This interested me because she had similar tools to some in my collection.

What she needed was  Apple wood    for her violins.

I would like to make contact with her because  I will have some available VERY shortly.

Please;  anyone with her coordinates please post same.

Alex B