[Lab] Milling machine

Phonesavanh ps at agoralab.ca
Thu Feb 18 10:07:26 EST 2016

Wow thanks! Would you be available this weekend or Friday night? Do you have fr1 plate? I have two small plate. It's just in case I make a mistake.

Phonesavanh
819-205-1810

On 18 févr. 2016, at 10:03, Darcy Whyte <darcy at inventorartist.com> wrote:

You can mill it on one of my machines...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com | Aviation rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)