[Lab] Kossel Mini 3d printer thoughts

Olaf Baumann olabau at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 13:05:02 EDT 2016

I had considered lasers and cnc rotary cutters to be out of my price range
but that might be an out-of-date point of view.  Though I do think cnc
lasers are absolutely amazing.

I don't have any _critical_ projects in mind, but have recently backed a
kickstarter for 3d printed board game component designs (
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/391219638/frame-werx-affordable-modular-building-kit-files/description).
I thought I'd be happier making my own rather than using a service.

If it is a matter of 'need', well then, I suppose I need all three :-)  I
wonder, is there a natural progression of these three machines if the plan
was to use one to build the next?

--
Olaf