[Lab] Unhanded Symposium - Making Under The Influence of Digitalism. Get your tickets!

Ryan Stec ryanstec at artengine.ca
Tue Aug 23 11:45:26 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone,

We have floated some information in the past few months about the symposium
we are working on for September 17th. The full program for the day is up
with panelists bios and descriptions of the conversations we are putting
together.

There are some great people we are bringing in from across the country and
a few from the U.S. including Sarah Brin who was the Public Programs
Manager at the very cool AutoDesk Pier 9
<http://www.autodesk.com/artist-in-residence/home> in San Francisco and
Garnet Hertz who had put together this amazing Critical Making zine project
a few years ago. http://conceptlab.com/criticalmaking/

The full program is here and the tickets are online through EventBrite.
Hope to see some of you there!

http://artengine.ca/unhanded

Cheers
Ryan
___________________________

Ryan Stec
Artistic Director
[image: Image result for artengine]
artengine.ca <http://www.artengine.ca/> Twitter
<https://twitter.com/artengine> Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/artengine/>

Unhanded: making under the influence of digitalism
<http://artengine.ca/programming/2016/unhanded/index-en.php>
A symposium exploring what it means to make in the 21st century. September
17th, 2016
#unhanded <https://twitter.com/hashtag/unhanded?src=hash>