[Lab] Maker Wordsearch

Jason Cobill jason.cobill at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 14:02:52 EDT 2016

   Thought this might be fun/useful to a bunch of you who run maker camps
or do activities with kids that take a while.

   My word list might not be ideal - if you want to add in your camp name
or delete product names, feel free to borrow and edit my list.
   I generated it using this:
   http://www.discoveryeducation.com/free-puzzlemaker

   Then I laid it out in Illustrator, but you could approximate the same
with a few minutes in Word. The key is to use a monospace font (like
Consolas or Courier) to ensure they all line up in a grid. You may also
need to adjust your line spacing.

   My word list:

ACRYLIC
ADAFRUIT