[Lab] More nerdy art at OAG - Robbin Deyo's Spirographs

Jason Cobill jason.cobill at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 15:28:03 EDT 2016

   In case anyone was curious, I contacted the artist about her huge
Spirographs. :)
   As you can tell from her response I might have been my usual
overly-enthusiastic self. :) Her work is really cool, I can't help it.

*   Thanks for your enthusiastic response to my work, and thanks for
posting something about the show.   As for your questions - the paintings
are projected stills from a video that didn't work. As for laser cut gears,
I do have a few sets in different sizes that I have used for in-situ
pieces. *

   -Jason Cobill