[Lab] shapefactory survey

Remco Volmer programming at artengine.ca
Fri Sep 25 10:07:23 EDT 2015

Sharing this on behalf of Shapefactory:

*—**—*

*Attention hobbyists, DIYers, Makers & 3D enthusiasts. My name is Nicole
and I am a recent master's graduate from the University of Waterloo in
Canada.*

*I am currently working with a 3D printing/ software related company named
Shapefactory and am exploring the user experience of 3D printing through a
survey. If you are interested in 3D modelling / printing or have any kind
of 3D modelling / printing experience - we want to hear from you!*

*Click the following link to participate:*
*https://shapefactory.typeform.com/to/MkElQc?source=OpenSCADMailingList

*Thanks! =]*

*—**—*