[Lab] Vanier block party - Sept 26 - call for makers

Henri Kuschkowitz henri.kuschkowitz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 08:20:12 EDT 2015

Hey guys,
The Vanier area will be holding a street festival at the CloudLab grounds on Montreal Rd  for/by the community and are now looking for Makers that want to show off some of their stuff.
You could be part of it! Tables and power can be provided. There's a limited amount of seating but we'll figure out the details once we have a better understanding of who's in. Interactive activities are prioritized so if there something that you have in mind in that regard let us know.
Give me a shout if you are interested to find out more. I will post the link to the website asap (it’s in the works but hopefully ready and day now).

Cheers and have an excellent day,Henri