[Lab] A brief note about Artengine, the lab list and passwords

Ryan Stec ryanstec at artengine.ca
Thu Nov 12 23:15:59 EST 2015

Hello and thank you everyone for your feedback about the password security.
Our admin has noted your comments and suggestions.

For those of you who might not know Artengine hosts and moderates the
lab at artengine.ca listserv as part of its operations to provide a community
platform for exchange of ideas and know-how. The Lab list is one of our
most active mailing lists we operate, alongside our cultural broadcast
service the Artlist. We are not planning to make significant changes to the
operation of the Lab list in the near future, particularly since our
physical space faces challenges from the construction and expansion of Arts
Court the list is an opportunity to maintain a wider community connection.

Thanks to everyone for their participation in the ongoing conversation of
the list!

Warm regards,
Ryan

___________________________

Ryan Stec
Artistic Director
Artengine

*Part science fair, part county fair, and part something new*
November 7 & 8 2015, from 10 am to 5 pm
Lansdowne Park, inside Aberdeen Pavilion
makerfaireottawa.com

*Produced by *
[image: Image result for artengine]
artengine.ca <http://www.artengine.ca/>