[Lab] Multi-color or material printing with one extruder

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Sat May 2 14:05:10 EDT 2015

You mean it will be a multicolored hairy whistle that lights up? :)

I never really knew about Fab Lab in Gatineau.

Why not bring that printer to Ottawa to demo?

I suppose people might want to do a field trip to Montreal but that notice
is a little tight I'm sure...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)