[Lab] Mini / Nano Quads

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Sat May 2 12:21:05 EDT 2015

Should be fun.

I think a lot of people are really at the beginning so we'd need some easy
ones like:

-length of time hovering over a square
-flying around one of the posts in the warehouse. Perhaps time 10 turns...

And we could publish a leader-board....

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)