[Lab] Need expertise for artistic project

Michael Lechasseur mlecha at artengine.ca
Tue Mar 31 07:31:59 EDT 2015

Hi lab,

Claude could use some assistance. I've invited him to ModLab.

Michael

Need expertise for artistic project
From:
claude wauthier <clauwau at videotron.ca>
Date:
29/03/2015 8:28 AM

To:
artlist at artengine.ca

Good day,
I will be completing my arts degree next month at UQO.  I am an "old"
student.....  My final project involves electronic that is quite beyond
my knowledge and technical abilities.  So I am looking for someone who
could help me to resolve this issue either through programming or
building the necessary apparatus.  I will pay for the parts and work
involved, unless it is way too expensive.  I have attached a schematic
of the intended project.  The presentation will take place on 21 April.

If anyone knows if this is "easily" feasible, reliable and completed in
a relatively short time, you may contact me through email or phone.

If I do not solve the technical aspect, I have to change the project.

Thank you for any help or reference that you can provide.

Claude Wauthier
819.669.9128