[Lab] ideaz for box made from cardboard record cover

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Fri Mar 13 10:31:09 EDT 2015

So I've been making a few of these clocks (
http://inventorartist.com/record-clock/) and then of course to decrease
waste I started making vinyl pendants (
http://inventorartist.com/vinyl-cd-pendant/).

Mail order for the pendants is easy since I can put them in thin sliced
foam between cardboard in an envelope.

But I was thinking of making up some packaging for local stuff. Perhaps a
fancy box out of the record covers. Any ideas?

I know some fancy jewelry comes in a little box so I figured it would be
fun to make a fold-able box... I can probably get through designing that
but I wanted to see what other ideas could be floating around...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)