[Lab] Lab clear-out

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Tue Jun 23 11:45:58 EDT 2015

Okay I'll move the CNC project tomorrow around 4 or 4:30...
If anybody is interested in this machine by the way it has a larger cutting
area than the laser and can process acrylic and a bunch of other materials
the laser can't such as polycarbonate (stronger than acrylic) and thicker
woods... Plus it does engraving.

Here are a couple of fun projects I've done on one of these:
http://inventorartist.com/time-rooster/
http://inventorartist.com/earrings-from-cd/
http://inventorartist.com/record-clock/
http://inventorartist.com/tag/drawing-robot/

We're bringing it to Maker Space North so feel free to drop by to see it. I
suppose we should have it there not much after 5:30. It'll be in suite 216
(ramp around back) of the City Center building on City Center Avenue.

It will be a shorter evening with the CNC since there is a quad/drone
meetup so I'm sure that will distract everyone.

There will be lots of chance to see the CNC in the future too as it'll be
on more road trips.. even Atomic Rooster Pub... and I can imagine bringing
it back to Artengine if there is any interest...

Also in M70 I've got some cardboard I was supposed to move on the weekend
but that didn't pan as I had rough weekend and I was ill eventually... It's
super nice cardboard that's 1/4" thick and is very straight (I used it to
make stuff like this lantern http://inventorartist.com/parol-contest-2014/).
Anyway, given that it seems time is running out if someone wants it feel
free to let me know and grab it.

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)