[Lab] Google Cardboard in Classrooms

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Fri Jul 10 14:58:09 EDT 2015

we already ordered bulk lenses for this so there are a bunch of us around
with these lenses...

I never finished mine since my android doesn't run the apps. Actually then
I got another new android and it doesn't run them either... My new one sort
of runs a bit. You see the scenes but the accelerometer, gyro or whatever's
in a cell phone don't work with it. So you can't move around... . there's a
gotcha. Not that many androids run the software....

But I noticed if you just put on a pair of reading classes you can just
stare at the screen and it will work (provided it's an android that works
with the software)...

--
Darcy Whyte

Software Since '88 siteware.com | Contact: darcy at siteware.com |