[Lab] Valentine's Day (Brain storming)

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Fri Jan 2 13:38:59 EST 2015

Woah, that motorized cupid is super cute... Perhaps add light to the cupid?
And a sensor?

Perhaps a hanging version for your window?

I might turn that into a rooster for the Atomic Rooster Cock Show. :)

Did you catch that video I recently sent of different cards?

--
Darcy Whyte

Software Since '88 siteware.com | Contact: darcy at siteware.com |
613-563-3634 by appointment