[Lab] marking records

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Thu Jan 1 19:56:19 EST 2015

Something just dawned on me. I'll try one of those single flute vcarve
engraving bits first. That might work... they're pretty sharp and I might
be able to get quite a bit of text on the rim or the area at the end of the
record play...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)