[Lab] [ORE_bits] Formlabs 2 3D printer reviews??

Stephen Burke steve at envirolaser.com
Wed Dec 23 12:31:39 EST 2015

I will echo and amplify Darcy’s comments, why buy when you can have prints done locally.

There are a variety of 3D printers and local print services available to the public in Ottawa region: some are listed on www.3dhubs.com, there is equipment at Algonquin college, there is equipment at the University of Ottawa, and Envirolaser now has five 3D printers encompassing various technologies.

I sell 3D printers (ROBO, MakerBot, Full Spectrum, 3D Systems, Flashforge and MarkForged), and even I can admit that with the availability of equipment in the region, someone who is “not a 3D guy yet” might be better off – at least initially – using a local 3D print service before taking the plunge into getting equipment.

Stephen Burke
Account Executive
Envirolaser Ltd.

613-619-1013 cell