[Lab] Coaxial shafts...

Ken McKinnon klmckinnon at rogers.com
Sun Dec 6 16:24:40 EST 2015

Another idea would the counter rotating shaft of a model Helicopter,
such as
http://www.goodhelicopter.com/attoptoysyd811yd815-helicopter-parts-body-set-main-gear-set-hollow-pipe-main-frame-motor-cover-upperlower-main-blade-grip-set-connect-buckle-set-inner-shaft-bearing-set-small-fixed-set-p-7186.html?zenid=9r0n5ueq7mm9rd2d154kl23n66

Ken