[Lab] your personal experience with 3d printing

Tom Burns tom.i.burns at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 15:42:54 EDT 2015

I own two 3d printers*

* if you consider kickstarter payment to be "ownership".. Neither have
shipped yet.  Peachy printer's a year overdue, and the Genesis Duo's now
talking about being 4 months or so late.

The technology's changing very quickly so I'd suggest you buy the best
available printer when you're ready, and not buy into a project that will
likely be out of date by the time it's ready.