[Lab] drones on parliament - I had to ask

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Wed Aug 19 20:14:05 EDT 2015

I think there is a danger that most people don't appreciate. The little
CX10's I was mentioning are okay. They don't even qualify as a model
airplane...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)