[Lab] shared cnc machine

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Fri Apr 17 15:04:40 EDT 2015

okay, I've got quite a few ideas so I'l cook another draft up later tonight
(if I can get some quiet time at the fund raiser I'm attending)...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)