[Lab] shared cnc machine

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Fri Apr 17 11:03:43 EDT 2015

Another idea that just popped up is to convert one of the sides to a
hanging tool storage... or at least the upper part that's easy to reach..

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)