[Lab] Lab Digest, Vol 62, Issue 5: CNC machine

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Wed Apr 8 12:39:35 EDT 2015

It so happens that the cnc project I'm doing has that as a benefit... I'm
going to do a series of presentations on Sketchup.

For you, you already have a machine... so joining the group might not be as
attractive. But one of the purposes of the group (aside from giving access
to a good cnc machine) is to facilitate this sort of sharing in the group...

Let's figure something out...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)