[Lab] Arduino meetups

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Mon Sep 29 11:07:09 EDT 2014

Hey,

Thought I'd give a report on the Arduino meetup group since it has been
about six months. The group has gelled very well. There are many new
friendships and a great ecosystem of support has come forward. Lots of
projects floating around the community as well.

I've tabled some meetups for Tuesdays as per the "Tuesday Pattern" of the
hackerspace documentation. http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/The_Tuesday_Pattern

This can be a great time to not only discuss/show/talk/work but to dream
about the kind of community or hackspaces we want. Not just arduino but
making, hacking, art and all that stuff in general.

The first one is a week away http://inventorartist.com/learn-arduino/ but I
was thinking of doing a last minute one for tomorrow night. Anybody in? We
could have it at the library or at atomic (or wherever people want
depending on who comes forward). So let me know who's in or whatever
feedback you have.

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)