[Lab] gear thoughts

Justin Slootsky justin at slootsky.org
Tue Sep 16 14:54:20 EDT 2014

Look into the relative sizes of the Lego Technic gears. I'm sure they've already done a lot of the consideration of what works well.

If I remember correctly, they have small, medium, large, huge. medium + medium is the same overall size as small+large

I'm also sure that the uber lego enthusiasts have better names for them than small, medium, large, huge