[Lab] CNC dust

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Fri Sep 12 12:30:35 EDT 2014

I just implemented a vortex-like dust collector. If you have any process
that uses a vacuum, this is a great system. Instead of emptying the vacuum
you just empty a pail.

The ones you buy are expensive and bulky so I decided to make one. It came
to about one dollar. :) As it turns out you don't really need all that
vortex stuff. I'm sure it works better but when I'm vacuuming all the stuff
is winding up in my bucket so go figure. :)

http://inventorartist.com/cnc-dust-control/

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)