[Lab] How to set a clock

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Thu Sep 11 12:37:42 EDT 2014

Well in a way it needs a switch. One you have it set, if you want to unplug
it to move it, then it would get reset.. So the switch would trigger the
set function.

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)