[Lab] seeking feedback on a laser cutting project

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Thu Oct 16 07:30:38 EDT 2014

Looks nice. It might be a little deep for usability and space usage...
Another thing that comes to mind is the cutaways for allowing you to grab
stuff out could go deeper. Perhaps all the way down so it's a lot easier to
grab stuff. I think in my ikea trays the cuttaways are all the way down.

Yes, fligiht of ideas should work. This article needs a rework (as I'm
getting a lot of questions) but it outlines the process I'm using which is
working great. http://inventorartist.com/tool-chains/

--
Darcy Whyte

Software Since '88 siteware.com | Contact: darcy at siteware.com |