[Lab] Maker Nexus tour of Maker Space North + drones and robots!

j ross waterfallclose at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 01:01:04 EDT 2014

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Maker Nexus Meetup has scheduled
a group tour of the new Maker Space North facility on Tues., Oct 28. 7pm.
We are also inviting everyone to bring their robots and drones to have some
fun in the huge (currently empty) warehouse space!

Everyone is welcome, but it would be helpful if you could RSVP on the
meetup site so we have an idea of the numbers for refreshments - free!

You'll also have a chance to talk with the Maker Space North team and tell
them what you'd like to see in the new space.

Maker Nexus event info:
http://www.meetup.com/MNOttawa/events/213754602/

And Maker Space North info:
http://makerspacenorth.com/