[Lab] Free signal wire to go to a good home

Jason Arnold arnold.jason at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 14:22:33 EST 2014

A friend recently did a reno and brought me a couple garbage bags of
structured/signal wiring he removed... at least 50' of assorted indoor
wire, mostly bundled up, some of it single runs, some it a series of
extensions. It's a real mixed bag, for the most part, there's:

RG-59/RG-6 coax
CAT5 (cable only, no ends)
RCA (composite) video and S-Video
3.5mm audio
RJ11 (telephone wire)
speaker wire (varies between 12ga & 20ga)

I'll be moving soon and won't have any use for it at the new place. As you
can see in the pictures, it's a bit of a tangled mess, so I just want to
get rid of the whole shebang... I don't have the time or inclination to
part it out. It was free to me, so I'm happy to pay it forward, any takers?

*Jason*