[Lab] [Bulk] Re: ESP8266 Issues

chris at dreaming.org chris at dreaming.org
Tue Nov 25 17:31:49 EST 2014

Maybe a variable resistor (float arm or solid state) would allow for
measurement with lower power requirements than ultrasonic, and perhaps
with more accuracy.

e.g. https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10221

There are also MPPT charging solutions that help squeeze the most out of solar.

e.g. https://www.sparkfun.com/products/12885

Note these examples are rather spendy but could be DIY'd for less.

- Chris