[Lab] CNC circuit boards...

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Mon Nov 24 14:02:37 EST 2014

Wohoo, glad to hear the machine is running. Was that the 3040?

I just added your link to the bottom of my project page for making pcbs
I've not done anything on mine yet as I don't have a pcb to make yet.
Something will come forward soon and I'll give it a try.

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)