[Lab] Ottawa Tool Library

Henri K henri.kuschkowitz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 16:15:38 EST 2014

That’s really awesome. I remember a conversation about how to start exactly this and now you guys are doing it! I already contacted Bettina.

Thanks ArtEngine team.

Cheers,
Henri Kuschkowitz

On November 19, 2014 at 4:13:57 PM, Remco Volmer (programming at artengine.ca) wrote:

We are exploring options around the Artengine spaces, at least during the pilot phase.

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 4:06 PM, micro <micro222 at gmail.com> wrote:
Where will this be located?

Guy