[Lab] Ottawa Tool Library

Remco Volmer programming at artengine.ca
Wed Nov 19 14:33:59 EST 2014

Artengine is working with the people who are starting the Ottawa Tool
Library to help them get off the ground. A Tool Library would be a valuable
addition to the community, so I'm sharing the call below.

*A great group of people is in the process of setting up a tool library
<http://www.ottawatoollibrary.com/> in Ottawa, a place where you can borrow
tools, learn how to use them, and take workshops. We are looking for people
like YOU who want to get involved in bringing this project to light.*

*We believe in access to quality tools and a collaborative environment
where people can learn and share knowledge. Volunteers are needed during
the set up phase for tool drives, to assess donated tools, maintain/repair
tools and to have fun with us. *

*The process of getting anything going is often long and can be tedious,
but we are a creative group of people who love to have fun while working
hard. If we've piqued your interest, please get in touch with Bettina
<bettina at ottawatoollibrary.com> and we can start talking. *
*We're thankful for any input or feedback you can give us.*

*We will also be presenting the Ottawa Tool Library at the next *SoupOttawa
<http://soupottawa.ca/>* event on Nov 26th at St. Anthony's Banquet Hall
off Preston. We'd love to meet you, so why not come out and support us? *
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/soup-ottawa-7-theme-something-old-something-new-tickets-14325938267