[Lab] green art

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Mon Nov 17 12:08:57 EST 2014

I was asked to so a piece of art for the energy industry...

What to do?

What I was thinking was a power grid and you crank it to keep it running.
It could be like a little town with lights (perhaps even a little car to
drive around)..

So the loads of the town would vary and of course you'd feel the load on
the hand crank. When you stop cranking the town goes dark...

I suppose it would be fairly easy to CNC a little town (famous last
words)... what to include?

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)